Manager / Senior Manager - Stockholm
Applied Value provides a wide variety of challenging opportunities for managers to further develop your career with increasing levels of responsibility. The Manager plays a vital role throughout the entire project life cycle from the sales process to managing projects to creating and delivering quality final presentations and reports.
In this role you are expected to make an immediate impact and own your initiatives. You are expected to be a part of the sales process, which includes identifying potential clients and projects, and participate in sales meetings.
- The Manager is directly involved with partners during the sales process since you are usually the primary point of contact for the client.
- The project and designing project sub-tasks such as supporting research and analysis.
- During the course of the project, you are directly responsible for managing the project team as well as client interaction.
- The manager's role may involve extensive time on site with the client and other project members. During this phase a case manager is responsible for scheduling and providing frequent updates with the client as well as collecting data and interviewing client personnel.
- Follow-on work is vital to the success of any consulting firm and usually is a direct result of a smooth successful engagement. Therefore, maintaining high standards for quality, timeliness and professional conduct fall primarily on the project manager.
- Finally, the manager must ensure the transfer of project findings to the client by supervising the preparation and delivery of a final presentation and report with all necessary support materials.
Applied Value is looking for people who share our ambitions and who can deliver results in our driven, dynamic environment. We want people who can form their own conclusions yet can learn from others. We want people who can get things done on time. We are looking for people who bring a commercial perspective and an ability to make immediate impact.
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience within management consulting
- Degrees in Engineering, Business, and Economics are preferred but not required
- Demonstrated leadership experience, business acumen, and financial skills
- Willing to travel for client work
- Must be fluent in English, proficiency in Swedish or Finnish is a plus
- Written and oral communications skills
- Experience managing complex projects with client interaction
Anything else you should know?
- Named “Best Boutique Firms to Work for” by Vault and Ivy Exec
- Top-tier clients across all industries
- Competitive compensation/benefits package
- Two global company off-sites per year (Past trips include: Dubai, Mykonos, Tanzania, Cape Town, Bogota, Shanghai)
- Accessibility into AV’s various business units including investments/PE (Applied Investments), non-profits, etc.
- Opportunity to make an immediate impact/uncapped growth
- You will also have the flexibility to work out of our offices around the world